FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. I don’t see my photo in the gallery. Why?
- A. Not all submitted photos will appear in the gallery, but all submitted photos that meet the requirements will be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. One (1) Sweepstakes prize per person, one (1) Weekly Contest prize per person, and one (1) of each Instant Win Game prize per person.
- Q. How do I play the Instant Win Game?
- A. After uploading your photo, follow the on-screen instructions on the game page, to find out if you won. If you emailed your photo, or participated in a Nathan’s mobile event, you will have received an email with a code to enter on the site to play the game.
- Q. I won the Instant Win Game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add [email protected] to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your win email.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a sweepstakes winner?
- A. The grand prize drawings will be held on or around June 16; July 14; August 11; and September 15, 2015. The winners will be notified via the contact information provided upon registration.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. First, make sure you are visiting http://www.nathansselfie.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. You may also need to clear your Temporary Internet Files. Just select 'Tools' on the menu bar at the top of your browser and then select 'Internet Options' from the drop down menu. Choose the 'Delete Files' button and delete all of your Temporary Internet Files. This should help.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I'm having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are entering the code exactly as emailed. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize. If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact [email protected] and provide your updated information.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note, a response may take up to three business days.